• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ATTN: If your attending SuperCel!!!!!

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
If your going to SuperCelebration and you have a remote controlled Bronco of any kind please find room to bring it with you- It does not need to be fancy, or high end, or even in working order! GCMRacing will be there and will be displaying a plethora of scale hobby grade RC Broncos for sale and demo purposes. We want to do a HUGE RC Bronco photo. please please please bring your RC Broncos out!

We are going to shoot for the group photo at 11:30am Saturday Morning.

We also are going to be organizing a short scale trail runs. Wednesday at 5:15pm, and Friday at 1:30pm- 45 minute loop at the show ground site.

Let me be clear, we are not brand specific- Axial, Vaterra, HPI, RadioShack, whatever you've got is welcome!

My cell phone# is 352-361-1568. Call or text for more info!

Thanks!

Rob (L.R.):cool:

Last edited:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is there a specific day for this? I will only be there Friday afternoon and Saturday.

OP
OP
LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
232 views, I'm thinking that there are more than that number of people here on CB that will be at SuperCel!

L.R.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Gotta remember to throw my RC bronco in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
My ESC just took a dump.. trying to find a replacement in a hurry. :) I should have mine ready for the show. It is the only Bronco I will have this year. :(

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
My RC

Here is mine. A Tamiya cc01, not the best, but fun. I have spent way too much on upgrades and still not "done"... just like my real Bronco.. smh

Attachments

• 1081.jpg
    1081.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Need more tiny Broncos!!! Bump for our schedule/ it will also be on the event schedule when everyone checks in at sueprcel!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's a quick pic of mine and a bump for more!
aa5a359009eb025b94b34ae134ee83a3.jpg

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
While "upgrading" my rc EB, I totally broke the tub where the steering attaches. Trying to salvage and also ordered a replacement tub that may or may not arrive in time. This is starting to remind me of my 1:1 EB!! lol I have spent $100+ more on the damn thin and now it is not running. I WILL fix it somehow before Friday. See you all soon!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Sorry I never made it over to the RC's. I kept forgetting it in the cabinet.

OP
OP
LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
We are going to hold a full blown RC event next year- we're going to bring in between 150-300 people (RC peeps!) it's going to be great!

Panda and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting many of you.
Till next year!

L.R.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
We are going to hold a full blown RC event next year- we're going to bring in between 150-300 people (RC peeps!) it's going to be great!

Panda and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting many of you.
Till next year!

L.R.

In Townsend @ the SC 2017 ...overflow field ?