• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Auburn Alabama Area

stigy

Loc.
Auburn
Hello I am looking for someone or shops that can work on EB around the Auburn AL area. If anyone knows of anything that would be great. I recently moved here and need some stuff done to my 73 Bronco
thanks

lonesomecur

Contributor
I think Auburn is actually in Georgia. Someone just printed the maps wrong.
I don't know any shops there but if I were you I'd move anyway. Probably find a champion type shop in T-town.

lonesomecur

Contributor
Yes it was sarcasm. It is football season and if you didn't understand my post you will by November 29 (Iron Bowl).

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I don’t know of any in Auburn but 66ALRIDE and beaux312 both are in the Enterprise and Dothan areas. beaux312 has mine right now doing some body work for me. 66ALRIDE has several project threads on here for you to look at. They both do good work.

lonesomecur

Contributor
Ha! You got me with the one second comment. You either learn fast or didn't move to Auburn from too far away. And just for the record: my two best friends are Auburn fans. Wait..... Did I just put that I'm writing??? LOL. At any rate sorry for invading your post. I get all messed up (kinda like a buck in rut) during football season. Good luck with your rig and I hope to meet you on a trail or at a game someday.

OP
OP
S

stigy

Loc.
Auburn
no worries.. When you posted that comment i wasnt paying attention so it caught me off guard. Plus we all know T....oosa is not a real town anyways. Good luck this year trying to get a couple wins. :).