• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

August 4th Meet & Greet - North Alabama

Broncojoe1972

Loc.
Toney
Who all is planning to come to the North Alabama meet and greet? We need to make sure we have plenty of food for everyone. We will also see a DVD of the Tellico Pics. The date of this event is Saturday, August 4th. Time 10:00am. Toney is about 10 miles north of Huntsville, Al.

The address is...

Toney UMC
5465 Old Railroad Bed Road
Toney, Al. 35773

If you get lost, call DaddyG (AKA Greg)- 256-468-8089.

OP
OP
Broncojoe1972

Broncojoe1972

Loc.
Toney
This is a swap, meet, eat, and greet.

Just, bring parts you may want to get rid of and some chips and drinks (since we'll be at a chuch building non-alcoholic drinks would probably be best).%)

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'll Be There. Is Anyone Coming Through Scottsboro??? I Thought We Might Could Meet Up And Ride Down In A Pack.

earlybronco5

Loc.
Harvest, Alabama
Who all is planning to come to the North Alabama meet and greet? We need to make sure we have plenty of food for everyone. We will also see a DVD of the Tellico Pics. The date of this event is Saturday, August 4th. Time 10:00am. Toney is about 10 miles north of Huntsville, Al.

The address is...

Toney UMC
5465 Old Railroad Bed Road
Toney, Al. 35773

If you get lost, call DaddyG (AKA Greg)- 256-468-8089.

Paula and I plan to be there with one of our Bronco herd too of course. Joe - you or Greg need to call us and let us know what y'all plan to supply and what is needed. Paula says she bring dessert and we could supply paper goods - but we need to know more info. PLEASE call us. Thanks, Ric

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I will be there. I think I have my dad talked into letting me drive his. ;D

I think Alan and my brother are coming.

If we need to bring anything let me know.

earlybronco5

Loc.
Harvest, Alabama
Paper goods it is AND dessert! So far it's 2 here, maybe 3 if the son isn't working. Gettin' that DVD ready to view. Pics from 2005 events up we have attended. Lookin' forward to it!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Me & Dad Are Coming In My '77 And My Uncle Is More Than Likely Bringing His '66.;D I'll Try To Bring Some Chips And Drinks Too.:)

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Ok, So Far We Have 10 On This List Coming. I'm Trying To Get Ahold Of Some People To Get Them To Come.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Just need to get a head count on about how many people will be there so I can plan for food..

OP
OP
Broncojoe1972

Broncojoe1972

Loc.
Toney
Man...If we only had some trails close by...we could do some wheelin.
There is a big cotton field close by, maybe we could make some trails? ;D