• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Auto shifter indicator for column

Status
Not open for further replies.

diiulio

Does anybody have the piece that bolts on to the steering column with the "P R N D 1 2" for the shifting indicator? I have a pointer, but no piece so I just count as I shift the C4 automatic transmission.

Thanks
Jason

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Does anybody have the piece that bolts on to the steering column with the "P R N D 1 2" for the shifting indicator? I have a pointer, but no piece so I just count as I shift the C4 automatic transmission.

Thanks
Jason

Nearly all the EB vendors sell them. This one is from Wild Horses.

Attachments

• 4451_142_thumb.jpg
    4451_142_thumb.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
D

diiulio

I have a 75. I know I can buy a new one, but if someone went to a manual tranny and has the piece laying around I would rather use an OEM part and put a few bucks in another EB owner's hand. If not I would purchase a new one, it isn't high on my priority list right now so I have a little time. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.