• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Auto steering column?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala

Loc.
Paso Robles, CA
Does any one have a auto steering column for strong arm steering they want to sell?

I bought my '69 with a c4 but the steering column was never replaced so I can't hit 1st gear manually and I'm a little leery about that solid shaft all the way down to the box. If any one has any other suggestions they are welcome. Thanx.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I have one...I bought a ZF, so I'm actually looking for a manual column. If you have one, want to call it and even trade?

OP
OP
L

lala

Loc.
Paso Robles, CA
How does yours connect to the steering box? Mine has a Flaming River joint and the end of the shaft is notched for the "D" joint.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I had a universal joint on the end. The column that I have ends at the firewall, I still need the intermediate shaft for a replacement steering column.

Status
Not open for further replies.