• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA aux tank bracket fan shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryansbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
The place of bronco
I'm looking for the front bracket for the factory style aux tank where the straps tie in.

I am looking for a good used fan shroud for a non body lift bronco

both will need to be shipped to 98684 residence

thanks

jetplane

bronco parts

I have the parts you are looking for . I have two tank mtg brkts one is rough that I was going to use as a pattern, the other one is good. the shroud is used but very good shape no cracks or broken mtg ears.. I,m wanting 30 for shroud,20 for the good mtg brkt an the other is free. you can call four four o 7three four 33six four....est. I also have n/o/s aux tank sending unit. oem wheel covers frt are nice,rear show ok. have 77 plastic fuel tank,strap,an pro made skid/ mtg plate.....tks bill

jetplane

parts

I posted the pics on craigslist because that's what I know how to do. Go to craigslist click clark cty, farm&garden then click bronco an you'll find the pics, I hope tks bill..........

Status
Not open for further replies.