• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Awesome RC Bronco

66roadhorse

Loc.
Houston
Yea its pretty cool. ALso how detailed it is for an rc is awesome. I just built an axial AX10 with a bronco body. Here is a couple of pics. Gotta hook up the motor still and then it will be ready for its first run. My son helped pick the colors. I may bob the front fenders like tha back once I try it. I think the fronts are going to get into the body. It articulates @ 70 deg. I think it is going to need lighter springs.

Attachments

• axial 001.JPG
    axial 001.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 94
  • axial 002.JPG
    axial 002.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 75

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am so excited to get one myself. I was looking at getting back into this hobby, and now I have a good excuse. I would be awsome to build one to match my Bronco. Keep us updated..

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
During our January house cleaning I started to pull out all our RCs. We got at least 6 running and we have been playing with them these past couple of days. Put together some 18.5V lipos from good cells of old lipo packs. Got new plugs and Tuned the Nitros.

I distroyed my rocket lehner motored Mini-T after slammin' head on into a car tire yesterday afternoon. Now it's in 2 pieces and now I'm bidding on ebay for parts...

All my EB bodies are in bad shape so for now I'm just using the bodies that I have laying around. We tend to bash up our toys so going into scale detail makes no sense for us...

To play you gotto pay...

dblue351

that is awesome! Looks like ti will be expensive!

i have a E-maxx that I have a bronco body on.

emaxxxbronco%20003.jpg

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
RC's is the closest thing I have to owning an EB right now. Car payments are killing me. I love the HPI bronco body. Check out my gallery. I have a few rc bronco's...soon to buy more.

Chris

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Rc Bronco

Has any one been keeping up on the new Traxxas Summit coming out at the end of the month. High and low gears, locking diffs from the controller, working LED lights and simulated beadlocks. Just add a Bronco body and it will be awesome. It will be a hard decision between the Tamiya Bronco and the Summit.The one thing good about the Summit is, it will have low gear and a little speed, they said it will top out around 20mph. When is the Tamiya Bronco due out. Thanks 69sport

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Tamiya's Bronco model will most probably be based on the CR-01 Chassis that they built the Land Cruiser on. Here is a video on it. You could always buy this thing and put the HPI body on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FPktz_TgVQ&feature=related

Tamiya's link

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=58405

Tamiya also makes this RC Truck in a Wrangler body and also Mercedes UniMog. It is all the same CR-01 Chassis. The chassis flexes awesome. Check out this short vid too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2kwhlTvwg&feature=related

Last edited: