• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Bronco Stampede March 20-22

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Anyone attending the Arizona Bronco Stampede March 20-22?

Usually 50-100 Broncos in attendance. There will be a ton of trail runs, an articulation ramp, BBQ, raffle, parts swap meet, bonfire, Bronco vendors and an awesome group photo opportunity. TShirt weather and star gazing just north of Phoenix.

Event Page: https://facebook.com/events/s/az-classic-bronco-stampede/2382457705333127/?ti=as

Tons of photos from last year: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1455210211417593?view=permalink&id=2302286630043276

Im all set! Who's joining?

JtICD05.jpg

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just did the dry start today, checked ignition. Found bad inertia switch plug, But I'm trying like mad to make one day.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'll be in CA for Spring Break with the kiddos during this year's event but I am sending off two copies of my book today to donate to the raffle.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Just did the dry start today, checked ignition. Found bad inertia switch plug, But I'm trying like mad to make one day.
Get on it!!
I'll be in CA for Spring Break with the kiddos during this year's event but I am sending off two copies of my book today to donate to the raffle.

Todd Z.
Bummer! Floyd said he already has 50+ registered. Should be a great turnout

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Inertia switched fixed, but gotta go make money for three days, Shocks arrive then then drop the wheels, shocks, bleed brakes, crank it up!!

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Im there probably without a bronco again the 73 needs a engine. Unless I decide to reshoe my 71 I guess I could also use the no power steering excuse not to drive it there as well.:eek:

either way Im there.:cool:

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I'm planning on rolling in with my F250 just to stop in and say hi to those old timers who might remember me. I'll have to bug Todd for a copy of his book another time since he won't make it.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have two days of work to go and now it's going to rain for 5 days, wth!!!!

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Yeah Im seeing chilly weather and rain most of next week. Hope that changes

snipi

Loc.
Mesa
I'll be there, doing some final prep to the bronco tonight and early next week!

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bought tickets, now if the replacement shock gets here and the rain brakes I can have this movable in a few days.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Definitely a must attend if you have not been to this one before....

some gnarly stuff available to hit :)

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rain, rain, bad shocks, bad liftgate parts, bad ignition switch , wth