• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

B.C. Broncos Catalog

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
After 2 years of toil by Dusty Sharp, Steve Bennett, Jason, Roxie, Debbie, myself and others we have finally finished our first catalog.
It was printed by Bronco Driver and is being shipped now.
We decided to make the catalogs free so have set up auto shipping to everyone that has ordered from us in 2004 so you will get one automatically if you have ordered anything in the last year.
Anyone else that would like a catalog will have to wait until they order something to get it totally free or are willing to pay the postage(about $3).

74bronc

Bronco Guru
oh yes!!! Nice

FYI.....next Bronco Driver Mag is due in your mail box any day now. Went to the printers last week.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
thanks, chuck. it's been a long wait, but it'll be worth it. this will give me a chance to show my customers your products without having to access a computer. as you know, i'm mobile and this is a great convenience to me and a way to get you more business.

jbeyer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
new york city
thanks chuck. im running low on bathroom reading. your catalog will be great.

where can i order it online? is it on your website?

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
I'll put my order in for one. I've always wanted a Bronco parts place closer to Mobile,Alabama.....the shipping adds up when you ship it all the way from California, but since your such a kewl outfit, I'll still spend some bucks with your place! ;D
thanks for all of you taking the time to do a catalog!
Ben

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Thanks Chuck for including them in the Bronco Driver mag. Now I can really get my wife's blood pressure up....... %) ;D

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I'm waiting at my mailbox with baited breath.............what the heck does that mean??

;D

Dawg_enD

If you do it right it means fish will literally jump in your mouth.

(I believe it's actually "bated" breath. Bate means restrained.)

Baja71

Bronco Guru
Good gawd! And I just ordered a SkyJacker lift!!

...just kidding. I'd love a catalog, asap. Too bad they're not coming with the Bronco Driver...or is it?

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Dawg_enD said:
If you do it right it means fish will literally jump in your mouth.

I just woke my daughter because of laughing so loud.....that's what I call entertainment ;D

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
They are not comming WITH the bronco driver, they are being printed by bronco driver. Some will be shipped by BD but not with BD, only the people that have ordered from us in 2004. For all others they will be free + mailing charges. I didn't want to ship them to address that are not good and figured most people give forwarding addresses that are good for 1 year.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
A picture of the front and back cover

Attachments

• small1955.jpg
    small1955.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 74