• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

B.C. Broncos soft top in winter?

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
think again, haven't found one better, and I've tried my share,there's more redneck south of Dixie living here than other states, my Bronco didn't require any inspection to hit the road like.....achem/cough...(drift off let you fill in the intent)

actually NC has reverted to no emissions testing on anything pre OBDII and anything older than 35 years is called an antique. NO inspections on those. WOOHOO!

but to your credit, you guys do have alligators down there (which I think are cool) and no income tax (cooler still).

are we still talking about soft tops? if so, i have nothing of value to add... bump for the cause.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I ran a Kayline for years in Wyoming Winters no problem. I did add an auxillary heater in the back and it was toasty. It was nice to just push up on the top and watch the snow slide off. :)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Chuck - I did not see it on your website - can you post a link or some photos?

Thanks,
Chris
Here you go. The first pic. is of the foam side of the liner. The second is of the inside. You can use it with any of my tops by adding a few snaps.

Attachments

• headliner-top-side.jpg
    headliner-top-side.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 197
  • soft-top-head-liner-bottom.jpg
    soft-top-head-liner-bottom.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 190
OP
OP
matts460

matts460

Oh nice work! That looks warm and cozy to me. Can you get it in differnt colors? Im a big fan of white headliner in old Fords.

OP
OP
matts460

matts460

Hell ya you read my mind Chuck! Off white is more factory. Thanks for the pics we are very impressed by your work and the work of the upolster. MY moms an upolster so we understand what we are dealing with when it comes to tight fit and streaching over time and hot sun! She also does imbroiderie and it will be cool to imbroider the ranger embelem on the back cover if we get one.