• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bailie Bilt Cage

Okie69

Contributor
I know Gordon doesn’t need me to vouch for him but I gotta say he has been great to work with! Fit and finish on my cage even before powder goes on is fantastic, and he has been more than helpful and responsive through everything including me wanting custom touches and even changing the powder coat color after it was already at the powder coating shop! Luckily I’m close enough to him that I was able to go pick out a new color myself.

Some pics for fun and a little sneak peak of the cage color. I’ll post more once in get it back and installed.

6058F85C-C5B6-4AA3-A1D3-820736DF3E0E.jpeg 4F455DCA-FB5C-4180-9D2A-BDC4DE798FB1.jpeg DE140E69-9C7E-4C89-AA72-6498F5DF38A7.jpeg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes sir He does a great job w/his products. Glad you are a happy camper

OP
OP
Okie69

Okie69

Contributor
Powder coat is done!
In Gordon’s words. “This baby is BLUE !”

F6DD541E-9A72-4E85-A1E9-1D0C59924BEE.jpeg 3407AE6B-16DC-4F20-A048-957D7CEF3339.jpeg

OP
OP
Okie69

Okie69

Contributor
Why didn’t anyone tell me Gordon has a full blown Bronco Mecca going on down there?! I could’ve stayed for the entire day just talking shop but the wife and kid were getting antsy. I was so enamored with everything that I barely looked at the cage I bought when I got there to drop my rig off.

On another note the bronco did good on its longest trip yet. About 60 miles and only cost me a heater core that finally gave up the ghost haha.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Why didn’t anyone tell me Gordon has a full blown Bronco Mecca going on down there?! I could’ve stayed for the entire day just talking shop but the wife and kid were getting antsy. I was so enamored with everything that I barely looked at the cage I bought when I got there to drop my rig off.

On another note the bronco did good on its longest trip yet. About 60 miles and only cost me a heater core that finally gave up the ghost haha.
You let the secret out! 🤣

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

haha. right :)

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Great video Mitch!

FYI Jim wasn’t crazy about using the 2 cab bolts behind the seats, the Bailie Half Cab Cage bolts there. The family cage does not.