• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bama, Fla, Ga Boy's Converge on Flint River and Sand Dunes in Albany Ga. July 8th/9th

OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
sgtdcoulter....I really like the look of your LUBER. I noticed you are running 12.50's on a 7" rim? Any drawbacks to using that size rim? I am planning on building a LUBER and have some nice 33x12.50's I would like to run if they will fit. Assuming 7" is the max rim width for 12.50's on an uncut? Any rubbing problems with the 12.50's....hope I'm not hijacking the thread! Looks like it was a great time, and if I have my bronco finished by the next run, it would be fun to come out!

Chuck
Broncology, no problem, I attached some pics of the area's that the tires have hit, but only thru some really tweaked out times, usually only facing down, compressed and turning left/ right hard. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG00252.jpg
    IMG00252.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00251.jpg
    IMG00251.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00250.jpg
    IMG00250.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG00249.jpg
    IMG00249.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Rev, Great pics, and yes you have to trade the Gator hat and pink shirt for a Dawg hat and Red/ Black shirt. Sept looks like a great time for me also. We could do lunch at Flint River BBQ.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I still haven't had time to sit down and upload pics yet. Didn't get a whole lot anyways.

Dennis, you can have the long distance award, cause I got spirit!! Which will substitute for a front driveshaft in a pinch. Again, I had a blast with you guys and will definitely be at the next one. Maybe mine will have grown up by then.

OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
I forgot to mention about the fellow who road w/ me. He was riding down the road that morning and saw all of us parked. He stopped by and asked us some questions about mine and it turns out he is the PO's son. He had a blast w/ us and just could not believe the way it had changed. He also shed some light on the door hinges issue. Turns out he tweaked the door during a run in it as a teenager by hitting a tree and forcing it the wrong direction. I think we have converted him cause he asked how much I would take for it? Told him thanks but not 4 sale.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I will go if i am ready in sept. If not i will drive up with rbobine if he is ready i hope its not a dry county. Is there a bar near by.

rbodine

Don't worry Chris, I have a big truck....we should be able to pack enough........refreshments I mean!

Revelation

Bronco Guru
As soon as the internet gets back up I will start a thread for the next one. Will send a mass PM also. If there is enough interest in camping I will get with the park where I am and see if I can get us a deal.
And Chris, there is a bar real close to where I am staying.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
It is not really a named trail, the property is just vacant and everyone goes there for wheeling. A full size can make these trails, we had a full size Bronco with us this weekend. Info is here http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1862380&postcount=49
Planning another run for Sept. 9-10-11, will be posting a thread about it soon. I will also be sending out a mass PM to many in Florida, Georgia and Bama.

bigbarf48

Loc.
Stone Mountain, GA

Broncology

Broncology, no problem, I attached some pics of the area's that the tires have hit, but only thru some really tweaked out times, usually only facing down, compressed and turning left/ right hard. Hope it helps.

Thank you for taking the time to take those pictuers! I think I'll be able to make it work with the 12.50's. I have a 3.5" SL and am going to put on a 2" BL. Any problems running a 12.50 on a 7" rim? Thanks again!

My bronco should be finished by September, so it would be fun to take it on a road trip and do some wheelin'.

Chuck