• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Baumann Optishift to run AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AODE), 4R75, E4OD and 4R100

gibberogill

Loc.
Nampa (Near Boise)
Definitely count me in. I just talked with Bauman this week and got pricing without group purchasing. If he will give us this price point again I'm all for it.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Has anyone completed the install and has the unit working?

I have. If you're baulking over the cost - don't. Almost infinite possibilities with shift points, rpm's, torque converter lock...you name it. Damn near click the connectors and go. You WILL Need to install the software before you attempt any driving, but once that SIMPLE setup is complete, you're off to the races.

Very simple to change, update, tweak and off you go. I'm VERY pleased with how well Kevin backs up his product. Very well put together, LOTS of extra wire length. I'd buy again without a doubt if my next one were to be an auto.

66Bronco

I would like to be in on the next mass buy but I don't have the trans yet.

-Terry

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I think it's already over and done with....

I got mine a few months ago and I think I was one of the last ones to get it.

Unless someone is putting together another mass buy that is...

gibberogill

Loc.
Nampa (Near Boise)
Okay, I'll do it.

I need a list of names to start this mass buy. Once I have 6 names, I will contact Bauman and will negotiate a price. Send me your name and contact information (cell phone, address)

Let's make it happen.