• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bc bronco fuel tank fittings

Todoubled

Anyone know what size the AN fittings are on BCs fuel tanks? I emailed them but didn't get a response, I assume they are pretty busy. Thanks

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
They get really swamped with emails and on weekends they dont work. The best is to email chuck directly chuck at bcbroncos dot com. Even better is to call in the morning or the afternoon. Not during lunch hours as no one picks up.

They are good people with awesome amounts of knowledge!!

getfuzzy

My BC tank didn't come with AN fittings. and I checked the web and they don't show An's The outlet is 3/8" and the return is 5/16" I used compresstion fittings to connect to the lines.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I answer all the e-mails I see. chuck@bcbroncos.com. I also check here often. Anyway, the new tanks all have the -an 6 fittings on the supply and return lines.The vent line is still push on but is now near the rear of the tank. You can see this here www.bcbroncos.com/fuelcarb.html
The -an 6 nearest the front of the tank is the return. We set it up this way so the return fuel would fall into the fuel pump pan.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
dang i wish i would have waited on getting my tank. i still haven't installed it and i have the slip on fuel fittings.