• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos heading for OCBR

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We will be Heading to the OCBR event. If anyone wants to save on shipping meet us along the way, if you are not going to make it to the event. If you are going to the event and want us to bring anything just let us know.
We will have our Baja racer and our show frame at the event be sure to check them out.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Glad to have you guys coming, and we really appreciate the support we get. Vendor support is a huge reason this event is as good as it is.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
It should be a good time, We will also have our new top there to show off.

TexasRox

Hey Jerry the skid plate is 100.00 let me know if you want us to bring one out.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We are leaving the shop around 7pm, so we are getting the OCBR orders together now.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Cool guys (and gals, sorry Roxie), I'll be looking ya'll up when I arrive. Can't wait to meet you guys in person and see that new soft top, the racer, and what ever else you got to show off.;)