• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos Mistake

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Chuck, I got UPS email notification my order shipped today, my name, street name and number are correct, but city, state and zip code are not.

I am needing this stuff in preparation for OCBR and I'm hoping by contacting you right away this problem can be resolved so that I can still have my order by mid week next week.

I also left you a phone message but figured this post might be the fastest way to get a hold of you.

Thank You for your prompt attention and resolution.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I feels ya pain buddy! fixin trans leak at 1230am tonight getting final order for last parts needed by monday. Good luck!

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
This is the first time I have ever encountered a BC Broncos mistake and I know that Chuck will do what he can, they were in a rush to get it out today as I did not even place my order untill late afternoon.

They are having terrible weather problems down that way related to the huricane. I also consider these guys my friends, so I am in no way bashing them, they are top of the line in my book.

Oh, and here is the tracking number:

1Z1X065F0345640282

Here is where it is headed to:

Alan Stark
460 Greg Drive
Somerset
KY 42501

And where it needs to ship to:

Alan Stark
460 Greg Drive
Batesville AR 72501

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep...typo on the zip code. I think it has to be done on Chuck's end but they should be able to head it off.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
I WILL BE AT OCBR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE TO MEET ya'All.

Wanted to be there but money just is not jumping in my lap. Not sure why?:?

MPCrewcab and BlueKnightcrew and Oppy, have a blast. I'm with ya'll next year! DB69

Be safe huh?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck Alan, I'm sure there won't be problems fixin it.. ;)

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
It will be interesting to see if UPS can fix it like they say they can on TV!
Dennis

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The same thing happened to me when I ordered from BC's. I dont know where the fault happened , but by the time I caught it , the package arrived the next day with the proper shipping label. ???
Not sure what is going on there.
I did pay by paypal , which leads me to believe that is how the shipping label recieved the correct address. But why the UPS email had the wrong city and state and zip is beyond me.

Hope it works out the same for ya .

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I think that what happened was instead of a 7 in the zip code someone used a 4, which changed the city and state to Somerset Kentucky.

42501 is the correct zip code for Somerset Kentucky.

72501 is the correct zip code for Batesville Arkansas.

And the 4 is just below the 7 on a keyboard ;)

Either someone pressed the wrong key, or some sneaky rascal swapped out the key caps on those posts making every 4 a 7 and visa versa :eek:

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ha ha , I was gonna reply that it is an easy mistake since the 4 & 7 are right next to each other ! :) (trying to be a smarta$$)

But looking at the number pad , I see that they are ! , as you pointed out.

Hope it's all fixed for ya , none the less.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I never would have thought that astark would be such a worry wart ;D

Chuck is probably on his way to chase down the package and change the label right now . ;)

howiebilt

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Nope, my moble computer cought something that seems fatel. My messing with it has made it boot and shut down in less than 3 sec. I will have Roxie on the problem Monday to see what she can do. She will be here in a few min. to work on the racer and I will see if she can do anything right now but don't think so on Sunday.

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Thanks Chuck

Look forward to seeing you at the Roundup.

TexasRox

Okay so I fast fingered the keys and accidently hit the 4 instead of the 7 I am so sorry about that. I have contacted UPS and they say an intercept is not guaranteed and I would hate for you to not get your stuff in time. I remember you saying you needed your stuff by Wednesday. I will send a new package out from here and work the problem out with UPS slow boat. You are looking at a two day ship time so your package should arrive Wednesday. I am sorry about that. I will get the package out today WITH the correct address. It will be up to you to get the parts in but please let me know if i can help you out on my end. Again I am sorry! Roxie

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Okay so I fast fingered the keys and accidently hit the 4 instead of the 7 I am so sorry about that. I have contacted UPS and they say an intercept is not guaranteed and I would hate for you to not get your stuff in time. I remember you saying you needed your stuff by Wednesday. I will send a new package out from here and work the problem out with UPS slow boat. You are looking at a two day ship time so your package should arrive Wednesday. I am sorry about that. I will get the package out today WITH the correct address. It will be up to you to get the parts in but please let me know if i can help you out on my end. Again I am sorry! Roxie

Great service. It dont get much better than that.

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
Great service. It dont get much better than that.
clapping.gif
Thanks Chuck and Roxie