• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos pre bent fuel lines

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
I am in the process of installing a BC 24 gal tank and prebent fuel lines. I am having trouble getting the front engine bay lines fed into place. anyone that has installed them I would appreciate any tips that may have helped you get them installed. I sure wish they had these when I had the frame off 15 years ago.:cool:

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
i am doing the same thing and i just threw away the front piece and am going to bend my own front piece. it would have been easier to bend my own but live and learn:p

chuckinphx

Loc.
phx
I still got carb...mine went in ok , only had to bend slightly.. are you carbed or efi??

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I ended up having to remove the clutch z bar assembly and sliding the line in between it and the H block. I bought the deluxe kit and could only use two of the five brackets. Kind of disappointed in the kit, I had to use my bender and tweak the line in a few places to get it even close to fitting.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I ended up having to remove the clutch z bar assembly and sliding the line in between it and the H block. I bought the deluxe kit and could only use two of the five brackets. Kind of disappointed in the kit, I had to use my bender and tweak the line in a few places to get it even close to fitting.
There is some pictures on my site.