• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD BC Broncos Shorty Headers, Ceramic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbregar

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
Selling a set of BC Broncos ceramic headers. They're about a year and a half old, but they've never been run (just mounted).

They're in like-new condition, clean inside and out.

They're these: http://www.bcbroncos.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=803 unless they've revised them in the last year or two. They look the same though.

I'm doing an Explorer 5.0L EFI conversion and it has GT-40P heads. These headers, while they will fit on, do not give very good clearance for the plugs with GT-40Ps. They fit perfectly on my 1973 302 carb'd tho (as I would assume they would on everything else up to the GT40s, the different plug angle on the 40Ps is what screws it up).

I will ship anywhere if you cover the actual shipping.

Looking for $475 including PayPal (if you're not local) if we can do without PayPal, give yourself a $25 discount and they're yours for $450. I'm open to offers.

I'll deliver anywhere in the front range up to north Denver.

Some pics:

7467743754_3145beb5f5_c.jpg

7467742916_58023be498_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.