• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCbronco 3/8 Fuel Line to 5/16 spring lock

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
I am finishing up my restoration and am using BCBroncos fuel line kit. Both the 3/8' feed and 5/16 return end at the engine compartment with 3/8" barbed fittings.
My stock Mustang spring lock fittings are both 5/16".

How have you guys solved this delima?

If I had two reverse flair 5/16 fuel fittings on the ends of the lines I could just use 5/16 flex fuel line to finish it off but want to know what you guys have done before I look for diffrent fittings.

I am guessing Home Depot may have the 5/16 barbed fittings.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I just went through this...I found a 5/16 inverted flair to 5/16 barb at Napa. I had to adapt from the 3/8 inverted flare to 5/16 inverted flare to get the 3/8 done. The other option I looked at - Summit has Spring lock to AN-6 adapters, then you could get a braided line made that is AN-6 on one end and inverted flare on the other.

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany

Attachments

• 799640870.jpg
    799640870.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 70