• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Been bit by the bronco bug!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

Loc.
Manchester
I am looking at buying a bronco to fix up and drive or one that is already done(not show). Would prefer an automatic but will consider manual. Not wanting a rust bucket or anything near, nor a trailer queen. Just want it to be solid. motor not that big of an issue cause I have a fresh built 302 with fuel injection just waiting to go into one of these bad boys. Thanks in advance!!!

mavereq

Bronco Guru
hit up bajafresh on here. he has one on ebay right now that is really sharp.

beast

i have a 74 with a bad tub but comes with another tub is set up for the i6 but not bad since the new tub i have is set for a 302 tub only needs front floor pan kit you will need new front quarters is about it and motor and tranny i can get you a 5 speed top loader to go with it 2000 obo has hard top with it and glass inserts just need put together

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
I have a 71 That is one of the rust free Bronco I have seen. Bought it to restore as a driver for one of my sons. Last week I found a 30,000 orig miles one down in Atlanta and bought it, but paid big bucks for it. Any way I have been picking up new parts for the 71 over the past 2 years - have about $1900.00 in parts. It is a 302 ,manual shift. Motor has less than 400 miles on a rebuild. Have a power steering set up with a power booster, nice mag rims that I just had sand blasted and all new lens door handles and window handles, new locks, brand new drivers side front fender in the box ( I was backing it out of the barn and dented the fender - so I got a new one), two sets of doors, new seals and the list goes on. I have removed the rear floor section for replacement, have the new section awaiting install along with a couple more pieces. I will have to get a list together of all the parts, which I have the bills for, and post the Bronco in the for sale section. This will make a real nice daily driver or you could take it to a show vehicle easy. I have tons of pictures, but have not taken the time to see how to post them here. If you are interested give me a call at 931 267-6618. I will probable ask $3850.00 for everything - will not recover all my cost but close.. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.