• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best/cheapest place for seat foam

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
some auto supply shops sell it. u can also go to a fabric shop since autos arn't the only seats. Hancock Fabrics and such...

hth,

Mick

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Going to have my stock seats recovered, front and rear. Where is the best place/cheapest place to get the foam?

thanks Ben

Search the on line mustang suppliers. I think the brocno seat is the same as the '67 mustang seat. I'll dig through my fiules to see where I got mine and post an update.

Glenn

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Search the on line mustang suppliers. I think the brocno seat is the same as the '67 mustang seat. I'll dig through my fiules to see where I got mine and post an update.

Glenn
I found my receipt:

It's the 1968 Mustang seat foam. I think it came as a 2 piece kit (4 pieces for both seats) and ran $45 per set. I purchased from a place called Mustang Market
PO Box 418 Timberville, VA 22853
(540) 896-9620

I just found them from doing an internet search. Since I purchased these in 2002, I have no idea if they are still around, but knowing that is the same as a 1968 mustang will give you some options in searching for a low cost source.

Glenn