• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best place to find old cars online

OP
OP
J

jdbronco

Loc.
Panama City Beach
Dang it I can't get to either of those at work, I'll have to remember to get on here at home and try.

I feel your pain on trying to find another one Jax, it seems the classics never do get easier to find. That's half of the reason I don't ever want to sell mine, not sure I could ever find
a replacement.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I have a '66 and love it, drive it almost daily. Just put a reman 351W in it, fun to drive. Next thing.......power steering!

cs_88

Bronco Guru
I looked for a few years for a decently priced '66 shortbed.
Eventually gave up, they've gotten pricey and hard to find. Kinda like our Broncos.

OP
OP
J

jdbronco

Loc.
Panama City Beach
Thanks Tyler, I did see that one the other day but after reading and it says no rust and his first photo shows rust above the door I started questioning it. It's been listed for a month maybe I should contact him anyways.

CS 88 you're right, I used to see them listed all the time when I wasn't ready to buy one. Now that I'm looking they seem a bit more expensive and not as common. They still aren't as crazy as the Broncos I've been seeing lately!