• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Price on "comp seats"

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Expensive tastes Mr Bradley!! I sat in a set of the twisted stitch last year and really liked them.

Good luck with your search.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No Mastercraft choice? I'd call Suzy and check her price on the Mastercrafts. I love mine.

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
o Mastercraft choice? I'd call Suzy and check her price on the Mastercrafts. I love mine.

Thanks Robert, will follow up on that

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Expensive tastes Mr Bradley!! I sat in a set of the twisted stitch last year and really liked them.

Good luck with your search.

Back, Butt and experience- two ebs wth Beard Ultras that have been "used" since 2003- Twisted Stitch was started from some guys from Beard when Beard sold out to Red Art. Had PRP in the ecor rig-very comfortable and supportive-cheaper than Beards but the quality was obvious in the seams. I rode on the passenger seat for the first time this past weekend at Rausch :)

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Happy wife=Happy life... Been a focus for me since marriage and has held up time and again!!

FWIW- I run the Corbeau Ultras in my '75 and I really like them (somewhat less expensive), but I will admit that I had an issue with the stitching on the passenger seat. Corbeau warranteed it when it was 6 months past warranty date.

Dont mean to keep mucking up your thread.