• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

best site for tire and wheel pkgs.

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
its time for new shoes for my 71 sport. im only running a 3 1/2 lift with cut .
i was thinking about the swamper trxus 34x12.50 mt.. if i settle with a 33x12.50 can i use an 8 inch steel rim with standard spacing? anyone have a link to find decent tire and wheel packages?%)

1jeffm

Loc.
lumberton, nj
4 Wheel Parts has usually has a lot deals on tires and wheel packages. Also, they comes mounted and balanced right to your door. When I bought mine they had free shipping and buy 3 Pro Comp tires and get the 4th free. http://www.4wheelparts.com/

Kaw-Liga

Loc.
Palm Coast, FL
I got a deal from 4wheel parts last year on my TSL's, buy any four swampers and get a 100$ gift card(so as long as you can find stuff to buy from them it was like taking 100$ off the total) Have you looked at the LTB swamper? They make it in the 34" and in my opinion is a much better mud/sand tire than the truxus mt. Something to think about.

Rob

OP
OP
LTL4life

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
thanks, i just got a quote frome4wheeldrive hardware for 4 pro comp 33x12:50 x15 mud terrains on 15x8pro comp steel black rock crawlers for
887.00 with shipping and tax included. hope this is a ball park amount for a tire pkg.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
try 4WP205 in the vendor forum he works for 4wheel parts in dallas but he gives us really good prices

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
try rimzone store front on ebay too i got an my eagle 058s for 75 each with shipping, lug nuts, and caps