• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best soft top available..who??

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Thanks for all of your responses. I have put off buying a top now until spring. We went wheelin` over the weekend and I needed to put the hardtop back on. So it will stay on until spring. I will keep looking at the Bestop and the STC top. BTW, who sells the STC top and how much does it cost in comparison to the Bestop? I will have to do some thing next spring, as my son will be wheelin` more with us and it is too windy in the back with just a bikini top. :D

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=cracker link=board=5;threadid=10966;start=15#81828 date=1037033875]
Thanks for all of your responses. I have put off buying a top now until spring. We went wheelin` over the weekend and I needed to put the hardtop back on. So it will stay on until spring. I will keep looking at the Bestop and the STC top. BTW, who sells the STC top and how much does it cost in comparison to the Bestop? I will have to do some thing next spring, as my son will be wheelin` more with us and it is too windy in the back with just a bikini top. :D
[/quote]

Toddz - just an FYI - had the bestop in the mountains this last weekend during our 2 foot snowfall and the Bronco remained nice and warm with the stock heater. The picture is at Arapahoe Basin ski area
mvc-003f.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=10966;start=15#81840 date=1037034872]<br>[quote author=cracker link=board=5;threadid=10966;start=15#81828 date=1037033875]<br>[/quote]<br><br>Toddz - just an FYI - had the bestop in the mountains this last weekend during our 2 foot snowfall and the Bronco remained nice and warm with the stock heater. The picture is at Arapahoe Basin ski area<br>[/quote]<br><br>Oh, to be in snow! You lucky dog :). Just for clarification, the troubles I've had with my top are when the windows are rolled down. I will agree that it's very comfy and warm(well, as warm as a Bronco gets) in the winter when everything's closed up.<br><br>Todd Z.