• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bear Bronco Bash XII Photos

Dusty

Bronco Guru
If anyone else has photos from BBBBXII please post them here ;D

Here are a few from one of the Friday runs on Gold Mountain.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Yeah Spyder was there but I wasn't on any of the same runs as him so I didn't get any photos of it. Lots of pix posted to the So Cal Broncos facebook page, including quite a few of Spyder's CJ6.

Maybe Spyder's buddy Terry ("broncnut" here on CB) will add some photos from those runs.

6daze

Saturday up Jacoby and down Gold Mountain. Thanks again to all the run leaders and Dusty for organizing!

Attachments

• DSCF0202.jpg
    DSCF0202.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF0218.jpg
    DSCF0218.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0242.jpg
    DSCF0242.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF0247.jpg
    DSCF0247.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 27

RT

Bronco Guru
Looks like a lot of fun , wish I could have been there but I didn't have extra time off work this year.
Next year I may have to get a doctors note stating the psychological need and the value of the treatment to maintain productivity in the workplace.

Hell , that kind of reasoning works for ceo's and politicians around here:p

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Great pics Dusty. Here's a pic of why I couldn't make it. The good thing is I'm moving to So Cal:) I'll be wheeling with all you So Cal brothers soon! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370959213.296301.jpg

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Cool James! Where are you moving to? Hopefully not back to 29?

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I'm being stationed in Camp Pendleton and will probably live in Oceanside. I thought about Temecula, (which is close to you I think) but don't want to do the commute. Glad you guys had a great time at the Bash.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Hey O-side is cool. We can meet at Port Brewing for pizza and beer!

Yeah I'd choose Oceanside over Temecula too if I were you. Not only the commute, but I'd rather be at the beach than in the inland heat!

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Great pictures... the Big Bear area is so beautiful. Used to go up there alot when I was stationed at 29 Palms in the 80's..... Some tough a$$ looking Broncos too! Broncos really have grown up over the last few years!