• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bear CA Snow Run

Blueoval4me

Loc.
Fullerton, CA
I am planning a snow run (here is so cal we have to travel to the snow) for Jan 4. There is a trail up there that is a total breeze in the summer that should be great fun with 12" of snow. I have a cabin near the run for staging. Hot coffee, hot chocolate, and a fire provided before and after. :)<br><br>Anyone interested?

66horse

Bronco Guru
Man that sounds great! Wish i wasn't heading up to Vegas that day and then on to Brian Head Utah the next day. Check that, I wish one of these 2 things was on a different day!<br><br>Have fun!

Jeep Slayer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wildomar California
Sounds fun But as always I have to work : bummer: :mad:<br>May be next time, you should have some fun cuz I can see the Mt's fron here and they are loaded with snow BIG TIME.<br>Bryan

OP
OP
B

Blueoval4me

Loc.
Fullerton, CA
[quote author=Jeep Slayer link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92563 date=1040234465]<br>Sounds fun But as always I have to work : bummer: :mad:<br>May be next time, you should have some fun cuz I can see the Mt's fron here and they are loaded with snow BIG TIME.<br>Bryan <br>[/quote]<br><br>dam bryan that place owns you! Bummer you can make it.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
I would need to check with the Boss (Wifey) first but sounds fun. Keep me posted I'm in Orange<br><br>Bwonco@Pacbell.Net<br><br>BH

OP
OP
B

Blueoval4me

Loc.
Fullerton, CA
[quote author=BwoncoHowie link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92640 date=1040251961]<br>I would need to check with the Boss (Wifey) first but sounds fun. Keep me posted I'm in Orange<br><br>Bwonco@Pacbell.Net<br><br>BH<br>[/quote]<br><br>I'll definately keep you posted. are you parts of socalbroncos?

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
I'll definately keep you posted. are you parts of socalbroncos?<br>
<br><br>No,<br>But I was part of Early Bronco Registry in Poway (San Diego) till I let my membership lapse.<br><br>BH

bill

I live up here,the recent storms will make for fun,let me know if it's a go.

Jeep Slayer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wildomar California
Hay BroncoHowie check out the socal bronco site atsocalbroncos.net being in the area you will be able to hook up with other bronco owners it is a very active site with like one run a mounth I hang there and am also a EBR member. I have been on runs with eric and they are good people. H/H <br>Bryan

OP
OP
B

Blueoval4me

Loc.
Fullerton, CA
At this point I have 2 rigs, so as far as I am concerned its a go, When the date approaches look for exact information. As a local you could probably show us other cool stuff too ;D ;D<br><br>[quote author=bill link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92813 date=1040274719]<br>I live up here,the recent storms will make for fun,let me know if it's a go.<br>[/quote]

OP
OP
B

Blueoval4me

Loc.
Fullerton, CA
[quote author=thegreatjustino link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92881 date=1040313926]<br>Where exactly is Big Bear?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Big bear is approximately 100 road miles south east of los angeles. I consider it Local.

72BlueBronco

If I can fix my Bronco by then I'll be there. Anyone wont to stop by Huntington Beach on there way up and give me a hand with electrical crap? J/K

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
[quote author=bill link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92813 date=1040274719]<br>I live up here,the recent storms will make for fun,let me know if it's a go.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Hey Bill,<br>What's the snow lookin like now, with the recent storms and all? ;D<br><br>BH

Dusty

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Blueoval4me link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92942 date=1040329571]<br>[quote author=thegreatjustino link=board=5;threadid=12438;start=0#92881 date=1040313926]<br>Where exactly is Big Bear?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Big bear is approximately 100 road miles south east of los angeles. I consider it Local.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Make that due east or just slightly north of due east of LA. Eric, sounds like a fun time. If you're just doing Holcomb Valley road, I may come up and do it in the Super Duty. No top and no doors makes my bronco a non-snow rig for now!<br><br>Dusty