• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Billet Aluminum Dana J or T or Twin Stick Engraved Knobs

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
I found a company that makes Billet engraved knobs for the Dana J and T shift along with knobs for Atlas Twin Stick setups. They also make Billet Fire Extinguisher and Mag Lite clamps for your EB. Check it out at :<br>LiteGrip Corp.

G

Those lokk pretty cool. They look like they're set up for the Jeep Dana 20, but that shouldn't matter. Anybody ever seen these in ral life?

DJM75

Loc.
Washougal
I would like one of those. Probably pretty spendy though. I didn't check prices. <br> Don

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Pretty nice......<br><br>I looked up the prices.....<br><br>- Dana 20 shift knob - $25.00<br><br>- Atlas shift knob - $35.00