• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Billet Dash Knobs

stretch

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
A couple of years ago someone was making billet replacement dash knobs. I was wondering if any of the Bronco houses carry these or if they are available elsewhere. I finally putting the dash back together and these would look really nice along with my billet JB twinstick.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
A guy by the user name Duke Nuk'em made some pretty cool ones he sold here a few years ago. His were much cooler than the ones Duff sells, but he has not been active on the site in a while, and he only sold the knobs for a short time.

Duffs does sell them, but they are pretty basic. I see that they have even removed the Bronco script from the center that they used to have, so they are even more basic now.

http://www.getduffstuff.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=4475

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
OP
OP
stretch

stretch

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
Yeah, Dukes are the knobs I was talking about. I can't believe that it has been four years since he posted that thread. Just shows you how long I've been procrastinating. I'll drop him a PM on the outside chance that he has a set lying around. If not, I'll probably just use my stockers.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
he has a few sets left, but he's been real busy and hard to pin down. i tried getting a few sets recently, ended up finding some nice ones on ebay pretty cheap.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
Nicks Trix has them right...?

Yes, along w/a tack mount n buncha other stuff. I'd do up the whole accessory thing including the door panels (it's some 1 else who does them, tho, I believe). All can B found @ the regular EB prts places. May B even the 1 that has this site - ask them 1st. ;D