• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Mass Buy on Billet Dash Knobs, Doorlock Knobs and Shifter Knobs

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Duke Nukem said:
Earlier somebody asked to see what the doorlock knobs look like installed. I took a few pics so you guys can see how they fit. The first shows the position unlocked and the second locked. Please excuse my ugly doors. :-[

What is the install method for the door locks? They aren't threaded are they???

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
brian72 said:
What is the install method for the door locks? They aren't threaded are they???

They are threaded. Just take the old ones off and screw them on. Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey. :)

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
here's those pics brett;

Attachments

• DSCN0447.JPG
    DSCN0447.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0448.JPG
    DSCN0448.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
Woo Hoo, mass buy is over!! Thanks to everyone who participated. :) I've got all the orders put together and I'm working this weekend to complete all the remaining work so that everything can be shipped by Monday. I'll send an email to each person confirming when their order ships.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their ideas and feedback. This time around it was a lot more work but I'm hoping that everyone really likes the final product. I think the engraved knobs came out terrific, but I'd still like to hear your opinions when you receive your orders. Please feel free to post pics on this thread so I can check out how the knobs look on your bronco.

BTW, I did make lots of extras so if you missed out I still have certain combinations of dash, doorlock and shifter knobs (in various thread sizes). However I won't be doing any more custom shifter knob orders. Anything I sell going forward will be from whatever is left on hand. When it is sold out then it is gone since I don't plan on making any more in the forseeable future. If you still need something email me and I'll let you know what I have available.

Its been fun, but it is time for me to focus my efforts on working on my bronco so I can have it running for Fab Fords. Later guys. :cool:

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Ok, so i may as well get the door lock knobs as well and you can ship them with my lighter if you haven't shipped it yet. I'm guessing this is an additional $12.00, is that correct.

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
ghost66 said:
Ok, so i may as well get the door lock knobs as well and you can ship them with my lighter if you haven't shipped it yet. I'm guessing this is an additional $12.00, is that correct.

LOL! Yes, that is correct.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I'll send it to you Sunday when I get back to St Louis, I'm out in your part of the country right now using a wireless connection which I don't trust for my paypal account.

Duke Nukem said:
LOL! Yes, that is correct.

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
73stallion said:
i hope it's not too late for reuben's order if i pay you this week, is it?

Depends on what he orders. I've got plenty of dash and doorlock knobs in all combinations. Shifter knobs are done and there are extras in various shift patterns and thread sizes, but I am no longer taking any custom orders. If he needs shifter knobs and I have it in stock then he should be OK, but I'm not planning on going back and making any more. Email me ahead of time with his request and I'll let you know what I have.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Duke Nukem said:
Depends on what he orders. I've got plenty of dash and doorlock knobs in all combinations. Shifter knobs are done and there are extras in various shift patterns and thread sizes, but I am no longer taking any custom orders. If he needs shifter knobs and I have it in stock then he should be OK, but I'm not planning on going back and making any more. Email me ahead of time with his request and I'll let you know what I have.

on that note, my paypal has cleared...

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
ricks77eb said:
How much for a set of door lock knobs, an engraved headlight knob, and an engraved wiper knob shipped to 77536 (Deer Park, TX).

The total would be $38 and I can ship them right away.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Just wondering how it's going with getting my order shipped out? No big hurry, just wondering. Thanks Duke. :p

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
crawln68 said:
Just wondering how it's going with getting my order shipped out? No big hurry, just wondering. Thanks Duke. :p

That was my fault. You were the only one who ordered an NP435 and I totally forgot to make that style knob. I have some extra plain shifter knobs that I can use that are also the correct thread size, I just need to set up the mill one more time for that one knob. I'm very sorry about that and I'll try to get that done and get your order shipped out ASAP. :-[

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Brett,

I started trying to find all the stuff for my dash and came up with something I hadn't thought of before. Do you have any plain billet knobs that would fit the factory radio?

Thanks,

John

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
thesnake said:
Brett,

I started trying to find all the stuff for my dash and came up with something I hadn't thought of before. Do you have any plain billet knobs that would fit the factory radio?

Thanks,

John

Not specifically, but I'm sure the existing plain knobs could be adapted pretty easily. If you could measure the OD of the stud from the radio knobs then I could drill out a pair of knobs to fit and they would attach just the same using a set screw.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Thanks Duke!!! I actually don't know where my radio is at the moment (with the divorce etc). I'll ask on the regular forum and see if anyone can measure it for me.

Thanks Again,

John

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Billet Knobs

Duke - Got my knobs today and WOW! I freakin love these things man....awesome job!

Will you extend the mass buy so I can buy two more sets?

OP
OP
Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
bowhunter said:
Duke - Got my knobs today and WOW! I freakin love these things man....awesome job!

Will you extend the mass buy so I can buy two more sets?

I'm glad you like them. Did you check the shifter knobs to make sure they fit? I was guessing on the thread size for your atlas shifter and was hoping I guessed right. No problem if you want to buy more since I did make extras, just email me first to confirm that I have the specific knobs you're looking for. Post some pics when you get them installed. :)