• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bilstein mass buy ??

OP
OP
mtfit

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
hey jeff, build is moving along, trans. was done last week, motor this week, entire suspension is ready to be installed. Broncitis is doing a great job, he has alot of great ideas. as you know, money, money,money.....

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
as I know.

Sounds good. Get some pictures for us. We can look if we can't touch right?

Jeff in AZ

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Are the Bilstein's adjustable? If not which valving would be good for the inboard shock mount to eliminate body roll but still a soft ride? I need 4 shocks and may get in on these if they will work good for my app ;D

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
I've been told 360/80 for the 7100's in the front - not sure about inboard rear though, but would like to...

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
bsaunder said:
I've been told 360/80 for the 7100's in the front - not sure about inboard rear though, but would like to...

360/80's are definitely what you want for the fronts. 255/70s work well in the rear. I had them on inboard mounts and now have them mounted outboard. Work well in both locations.

Todd Z.

U

Unregistered

Jeff pics soon, doesnt look like much now. But soon my friend...

Boston71

Loc.
Boston, MA
I am interested as well. I have a stock Bronco, but it is sagging a bit. The wheel well is rubbing on the tire. I think I need about and inch lift or so. What that be the 5100's?

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
depending on price - 2x 14" 7100's (360/80 valving) with 12" body and resivior and 2x 10" 7100's with 8" body and resivior (255/70 valving)

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
I would need at least 4 maybe 6 7100's. I dont have my lift yet but I dont want to miss out on this. Could I tell what length I would need just by knowing the size of my lift that I will be getting???

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i'm interested. keep me posted on when you get a price per model.
thanks
nick

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
If possible and the price were right I'd like a set of four for my Lightning as well.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
I will be buying 4 bilsteins very soon. I am undecided between the 5150s and the 7100s. I just need to finish my wiring so I can do some ramp measurements on my new cross inboard mounts and determine the right length shock. What valving are people using on the rear shocks? This is a streetable truck that I want good articulation out of. 3.5" of suspension lift and 2 inch body lift w/ 33" tires (next set will be either 35" or 36").

I'm in for the mass buy if the price is right and the selection is good.