• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Black diamond lift kits....

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
I've been quoted a very low price on this lift kit and the guy said it was awesome. Just wondering what you guys thought about it on a Bronco. Thanks

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
Black Diamond is owned by the same conglomerate that brings us Champion, Autolite, Fram, Dana, Warn, etc, etc, etc. My only advice is that if it is real cheap, it is probably real cheap. I would buy a Stuperlift. It's probably cheaper anyway.

BlackHorse

Black Diamond was Warns ineffective (depending on how you look at it) plunge into the suspension market some years ago. They pioneered the aftermarket J**p coil over stuff. That was great for all of us but for them the tech/custom side was more than they wanted to mess with. Warns ownership changed hands and they sold Black Diamond. I don't know about the giant conglomerate thing. I believe Superlift now owns Black Diamond. As for the suspension for your EB I would stick with any of the Bronco specific venders before looking anywhere else. Most sales people will tell you that what they are trying to sell you is awesome. What’s the price and what dose it include?