• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR Black Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddydawg

Loc.
Fayetteville
Black Hard Top available in good condition. I do not think it is original. The paint is pretty good from 10ft, but it has some scratches and dents and fade as you get near and especially upon close inspection. The worst area is along the ridge line and there is some peeling along the top center. It has been in storage for the last 6+ years except for one winter and it was garaged at night even then. This pic was taken that winter.

I am not going to give it away, but I could use some cash and it is in my way. if someone wanted a pretty nice black one with good glass and seals this might be a good fit. I think that with a touch of work it could be really nice.

I am in NW Arkansas and so it might be possible to meet up if you are attending the OKBC in Hot Springs in September.

email: lbroyles66@hotmail.com

I will take some close ups of the top in the next 24 hours.
32710019.jpg

OP
OP
C

Caddydawg

Loc.
Fayetteville
Sorry guys. I have discovered that the Hard Top paint is not as good as I thought it was, and so the Top is not worth what I wanted for it. I will just hold on to it then rather than sell it for $100. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.