• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Blame Stacey David and Crazy Horse!!

Merlin76

LOL.... Canadiens and UP-ers not allowed. You guys would melt durring the first Middle Tennessee summer.... However, I am used to the midwest heat and would be more than happy to work with Stacey... =)

OP
OP
rixtasan

rixtasan

Contributor
Thanks!!

Thanks, for all the great compliments!! I just got all my weatherstripping from Dennis Carpenter and will be installing it over the Christmas Holidays. That means the top will be going back on. I had it painted pepper gray, so it will contrast with the body. I'll post pics as soon as I got it on.