• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bloomsburg Jambo

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I stopped going a few years ago. It was always too hot and was to close to some other activities that were going on.

Used to like watching the tuff truck races.

Have fun if you do though.

76eb

Loc.
Mt. Carmel, PA
I'll be going tomorrow since I'm only a half hour away. I'll just be spectating this year, hopefully the Bronco will be done for next year so i could put it in.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Chris and several others of us in MEB used to go regularly but as Chris said, we now have lots of other events going on over the summer, so we cut that out of the schedule a few years ago.

However, several of us were talking at All-Ford last month and we are likely going to add Bloomsburg back on the schedule for next year. It (like most shows) gets to be a lot of the same year after year, but we thought it would be good if a group of us from MEB would make that show every 2-3 years.

It is s fun show with lots of cool stuff to see, and some very impractical 1980-90ish "look how big I can make and how much money I can waste" rigs as well!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As Broncitis mentioned, I'm one of the MEB'ers who went to the jambo for many years. I've skipped 2 years and will probably try to register next year. Its a great show, just got a little boring, and MEB is very busy in June/July so I had to cut something out.

I had hoped to go today (jul 11) for one day as a spectator but other things came up and I couldn't get there.