• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Body Shop in LA

purduerider

Contributor
I have a 1970 Bronco project. Got the rolling frame and the tub separated. The tub has a ton of rust but I can’t wait for a new one since it takes forever. Does anyone have a body shop or a guy who is interested in doing side work to restore this rust bucket?

Hammer6672

there's some new bodies out there for sale I seen a couple few weeks back guy out of ohio had them

OP
OP
P

purduerider

Contributor
Can you please link me with Mark from Indio or the guy in Ohio. I don’t see it

OP
OP
P

purduerider

Contributor
Unbelievably, I met Shaun from Rocky Road Broncos and he was extremely helpful. I highly recommend if you are doing a bronco project you but up Shaun from Rocky Road broncos. Anyway, he randomly with absolutely no knowledge of this chat recommended me to Mark and he linked us. Now we are talking about making the project happen

Allfab

Loc.
Southern Californnia
We are a shop based in the Southern California desert, we specialize in building new bodies and repairing old bodies that have rust issues. Mark- 760-969-2535 reach out for additional information. Thanks.