• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BONES garage tour invite

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
See you in a few hours Brother...gonna stop along the way for lunch, should be at your place by 1:00.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
don't rush, work till noon anyway

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
MapQuest thinks about 2 1/2 hours so I should be good stopping for lunch.

gray gables

master chief, nice screen name, my FIL is a BoatsnMate Senior Chief, old school navy. He retired in 74 after 30 years of service,

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
master chief, nice screen name, my FIL is a BoatsnMate Senior Chief, old school navy. He retired in 74 after 30 years of service,

Pass along a hello from me. I'll be joining him in the retired ranks next fall.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey tasker, I sure hope it didn't rain on your parade!!! Man we got toad strangler done here (we needed it but could of been a day later!!!)

Let's see some progress pics!!!!;D;D;D;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
NO PICS AS OF YET.....we did manage to brainstorm a few ideas and will be fabricating this week. Many thanks to Roger, Greg, Chuck and Brent for swinging in. i needed a different set of eyes to tell me things. You guys are true brothers and please let me know when i can repay the favor!
was able to come up with e-brake mounting, aux tank setup and walked me through some wiring dilemas i had.