• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BONES meat and eat....

4lofun

true dat !!!! I already have one that I can't get rid of...must be another P.O.S.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I think we're good on tables and will have enough food for an army...everyone **bring Tupperware** please...

sent using a chisel, big mallet and a piece of granite...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
oh no.....we have to feed the children!

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
So what's the head count?

I can do ribs or pulled pork. I'd be willing to donate the pork but if y'all want ribs I'd need to take up a small collection as they are more expensive.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I have four. Just heard from azinny (2) Jay and Herman (2-4) Randy, Pete, Mike, you (& the woman?), Lurker Dave...15-18 people so far that are confirmed? I'm sure a few neighbors might stroll on over too. Pulled pork works, with Pete's beans!!! I may have to make corn bread too!!! WOOHOO!!

sent using a chisel, big mallet and a piece of granite...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
will bring food that no one will go away hungry......but feel free Sean to make plenty ;)

justdav

Contributor
Loc.
hubbardston
Just a reminder, tomorrow is the cut off date for picking up parts posted on 3-14! I have a truck ready to go on tuesday to bring everything in for scrap. If you are interested please let me know, everything has got to go one way or another

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
will swing by on my way back from CT in the afternoon....you around?

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Just a reminder, tomorrow is the cut off date for picking up parts posted on 3-14! I have a truck ready to go on tuesday to bring everything in for scrap. If you are interested please let me know, everything has got to go one way or another

sorry can't pick up till next sat, will pass:(