• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bought another one!! UPDATE PICS ADDED 6-19-05!!

OP
OP
4x4Alaska

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
j.r.nice said:
pretty neat!! Wonder why a lot of them ended up in CO?

the company was originally out of Denver in the 70's. I'm not sure when they moved out to California. I have an e-mail in to the company to try and get some info out of them.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!

I see the potential for another Earth Roamer / Turtle Expedition rig ala Bronco in the makings!!

Great find man, and yes, you DO have to do a build up thread with LOTS of pictures.

Congratulations to you on your fantastic find!

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
here is a pic of a very NICE one that was for sale about 6 months ago or better. It had a lift and everything. I forget where it was located. I want to say CO. It was a 77 also.

Attachments

• NO.jpg
    NO.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 127

70TEXEB

Loc.
Abilene, TX
That is nice! 4x4. I found a new camper but don't know if it would fit the EB's...it says rangers and s-10s.
http://adcache.rvtraderonline.com/3/3/0/79325430.htm[/IMG][/URL]

OP
OP
4x4Alaska

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
Well, it's home and under inspection....These pics are from the day I dropped it in the driveway. It's now a little cleaner and I'm taking some measurements and learning the interior as I plan to gut it and build all new cabinetry and cushions.

Attachments

• Exterior Latched.jpg
    Exterior Latched.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Exterior Popped.jpg
    Exterior Popped.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Exterior Sticker.jpg
    Exterior Sticker.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Overhead Bed.jpg
    Overhead Bed.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Stove and Sink.jpg
    Stove and Sink.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Couch.jpg
    Couch.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Fridge.jpg
    Fridge.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 65
  • Interior dirty.jpg
    Interior dirty.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 79

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
What a great find! That is an awesome mobile!

I can't wait to watch you restore this one!!!!

Cheers again on your find!!!!!

OP
OP
4x4Alaska

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
Thanks guys! The camper is actually in really good shape. The exterior is almost new looking! The inside isn't toooo bad, but it's all particle board, so that's getting demolished and replaced. I'm probably going to redo the camper and put it on my '72 (next to it) just so I can get out and use it until I have the time to redo the bronco that it is now mounted on. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on the rebuild.

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
how high is it in the back....can you stand up?

neat piece......makes me almost want to camp.
I could see putting a chemical toilet in the back and running cross-country with minimal stops!!

OP
OP
4x4Alaska

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
I'm 5'11" and the top of my head barely touches the inside. It's actually comfier than one would imagine. I sat in there with our dog and had a couple of beers Friday night and imagined a nice camping trip with my wife and dog. It's a perfect fit for us. The couch also folds out in to a bed too but you can't walk in there with it folded out. I'm going to deck it out with a stereo system and GPS and a small dvd player or use the laptop. It's going to be a great camping/trail rig when I'm done! All those in search of one, try the Colorado guys, they seem to be pretty popular there. I have also thought about making an aftermarket camper based on this one....might have to do one just to see the interest...I'm getting a few years ahead of myself now... %) Thanks for the words..you guys keep me motivated!!