• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Bought---Blank Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I called one of the vendors and their blank dashes are on a 2 month back order. Anyone have one?

Last edited:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I made a custom laser cut overlay for a customers rig about 6 years ago. I still have the CAD file and could lay one out with the holes for any stock items or swtiches (or other stuff) and have it cut for in a week or two from aluminum, stainless or mild steel.

I have not seen any of the pseudo reproduction metal dashes yet, but have heard that the bracing and/or mounting tabs are not as stock dashes (or are missing?).

The overlay could be tack welded on before paint (if mild steel of course), or attached with button head screws like I did on Bill's .Looked real clean. I will see if I can dig up a pic...

I did not realize that was you at Carlisle. Saw you for a moment around lunch time and did not recognize you with the sunglasses! Then someone mentioned later that you were there.:-[

OP
OP
jmhend

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Thanks Drew... yeah I didn't want to butt into the conversation.

OP
OP
jmhend

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Thanks everyone. I actually forgot about Bronco Design. Called Mike yesterday and he is bringing it on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.