• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Braided Master Cylinder Lines

skerrybronco

Loc.
Montreal,Canada
I know I can order these pre done, but with the weak canadian dollar and time constraints, I will make them, I found a bunch of threads on this but nothing with a final conclusion. I have the MC adapter fittings on order from Earls but not sure of the size for the proportional valve (77 EB), could some one give me a confirmation before I order. thank you

Attachments

• Raybestos_MC.jpg
    Raybestos_MC.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 76
  • bronco-proportioning-valve-diagram.jpg
    bronco-proportioning-valve-diagram.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 87

ren71

looks like the same sizes I bought. Almost everything bought from Summit. I have a full resolution pic with the part numbers and sizes visible if you want me to email the larger pic.
You should also buy the special "tool" to lock the valve up, makes it easier to bleed correctly.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
You can put larger pics or files on Dropbox and post a link or email it.

It's free to get 2gb of space or through a referral from someone that already has an account you get an extra 500 megabytes for you and they get 500mb for you joining.
Here is a referral link:

https://db.tt/wAizqw0

Dropbox is where the file that is linked to in my sig is hosted.

ren71

You can put larger pics or files on Dropbox and post a link or email it.

It's free to get 2gb of space or through a referral from someone that already has an account you get an extra 500 megabytes for you and they get 500mb for you joining.
Here is a referral link:

https://db.tt/wAizqw0

Dropbox is where the file that is linked to in my sig is hosted.

thanks , I have dropbox formy personal computers but I took it off this work computer, our IT guys are probably too nosey as it is. It was faster to email than to, log in to dropbox, upload pic, get a correct link, set permissions, make sure my other files on dropbox isn't visible etc. =)

But yeah, it's great and free gigs for referrals are great. If anyone doesn't have dropbox use his link above.

Kalkster73

Loc.
Washington, IL
Ren71 - Great pics. Can you share where you got the bracket to mount the prop valve under the MC and also the tool to keep the valve centered during bleeding. Part numbers would be great.

Thanks!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
The pro valve mounting under the mc is typical of one of our vendors power brake set ups.
I believe it is JBG.

Kalkster73

Loc.
Washington, IL
The pro valve mounting under the mc is typical of one of our vendors power brake set ups.
I believe it is JBG.

Thanks. I found the tool but am only able to find the frame mount pro valve bracket. Can't seem to find the bracket that mounts pro valve under the mc. I'll call the vendor and see if they have it.

Thanks

OP
OP
skerrybronco

skerrybronco

Loc.
Montreal,Canada
Thanks. I found the tool but am only able to find the frame mount pro valve bracket. Can't seem to find the bracket that mounts pro valve under the mc. I'll call the vendor and see if they have it.

Thanks

Just google this,
brake master cylinder proportion valve bracket.
All kinds come up