• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bring Back Bronco podcast

OP
OP
jlong1974

jlong1974

I'm just listening to the third episode now. The first one has a segment with James Duff, and this one talks to Jeff form Jeffs Bronco Graveyard. I looked around on here I'm surprised no one that I could find has mentioned it. I guess it is on a bunch of other podcast sites as well.

James

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Hey, I'm featured in the first one!!! We talked about it uncle's 69 that I brought back east. It was very interesting to talk about the past! He tied it into the end of production and the rebirth of the new one. Really enjoyed our conversation. The conversation lasted about 30 min or less, but enjoyable.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I've been enjoying it. So far I've heard the first two. I was glad to hear them get info from some recognizable knowledgeable Bronco folk.

Like the release of the 2021, episodes seem to be slow in coming. ;D

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey, I'm featured in the first one!!! We talked about it uncle's 69 that I brought back east. It was very interesting to talk about the past! He tied it into the end of production and the rebirth of the new one. Really enjoyed our conversation. The conversation lasted about 30 min or less, but enjoyable.

Great! I wondered who that might be and whether they were on here. Now I know my answer!

Loved your story.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I've enjoyed listening to them so far as well. I sure wish he would've pronounced my name right though :).

Todd Z.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I've enjoyed listening to them so far as well. I sure wish he would've pronounced my name right though :).

Todd Z.

I wondered about that. The folks I knew with a similar spelling pronounced it differently than he did. I've always read yours like that family said it, not like the podcast, & hearing that wondered which was right.

Last edited:

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
I've been listening to it, it's a great podcast. Wish they were longer and a longer series. I was also confused by his pronunciation of Todd's last name.

Cooter_76

Todd Z.

Funny, I just started listening to this series today. When he said your last name I thought "so that's how you pronounce it!" ;D