• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Bar in Honolulu

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Hangin' out with some bikers. Nah just a poser pic.
Alot of Bikes came out today for "TOYS FOR TOTS"
All kinds of bikes were out. There was also a Biker Build-off at Kapiolani Community College today so most came out to attend...

Attachments

• DSC02024sm.jpg
    DSC02024sm.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC02025sm.jpg
    DSC02025sm.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 203

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Hey Mad, what's hanging off the side of your Bronc? Is that a step?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i think it's a leak from one of the Harleys....

BigSwede

Loc.
Baltimore, Maryland
tasker said:
i think it's a leak from one of the Harleys....

you know, not all Harley's leak :).

My Bronco leaks way more than my Harley or most of the Harley's I have seen in the past few years. If I can ever get the time to pull the motor and go through it, the leak will go away. But for now, I just add a quart every now and again. Keeps me from having to change the oil :).

Nice pic!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
BigSwede said:
you know, not all Harley's leak :).

My Bronco leaks way more than my Harley or most of the Harley's I have seen in the past few years. If I can ever get the time to pull the motor and go through it, the leak will go away. But for now, I just add a quart every now and again. Keeps me from having to change the oil :).

Nice pic!

Even my pics of my first Harley dripped oil.;D But my FLHTC EVO never leaked a drop.

Neat pic, Mad. ;)

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
reynard101 said:
Hey Mad, what's hanging off the side of your Bronc? Is that a step?
Yes, it's a removable step attached to the rock rails..

Attachments

• DSC02027.JPG
    DSC02027.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,152
  • DSC02028.JPG
    DSC02028.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,041
  • DSC02040.JPG
    DSC02040.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 968

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Madgyver said:
Yes, it's a removable step attached to the rock rails..

uh OK..my interest is peaked. How dat 1/2" rise going to help momma get in the truck? Looks like its there to keep the truck from falling over..;D

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Thanks Mad. Looks like a sturdy step and it's removable. I'm sure it helps you (and family) get in your Bronc, especially with 37"s!

By the way, not all Harley's leak. If you're Harley runs out of oil, it will shouldn't leak a drop. ;)