• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco body cart

Jamie Chriss

What are you using it for? I made this for my full tub build I don't recommend using for this purpose. Great for utility work. If decide to build this one the front measurement is low by maybe and 3/4 inch.

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Find a frame to make a rotisserie and build a a body on that..

gbrew

Contributor
Can anyone verify that these are the dead nut dimensions for the heights of the body mounts? I'm trying to build a jig so I can build a body kit from WH and I'm trying to avoid having to wait until the rolling chassis gets here in September to weld everything out. I've done many searches and am only coming up with this one and a very detailed drawing that has every possible dimension except what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance

Oldtimer

Contributor
Jr. Member with Sr. moments
Loc.
Sunnyvale, CA
This link should give you FRAME dimensions of body mounts.

@Steve83 may have to respond here. I think there was/is a problem with "Z" dimensions in one of the section views.

Allfab

Loc.
Southern Californnia
looks like people have given you dimensions, I was just reaching out to let you know we sell assisting fixtures that help build the bodies on your frame, if your interested.