• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Build for Deserving Couple

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I decided to go ahead and bring this over from Facebook since it's for a good cause. Julie Parsons posted this in one of the Bronco groups and i felt that it should be on here as well. Here is the post:

Hello Bronco friends. I'm posting to you tonight with a special message.
A few of us decided to come together and help a very loving and deserving couple finish their Bronco build. The reason we want to do this for them is because they are the kind of people that would give you the shirt off their back if it was the last one they had. Unfortunately, our friend Pat has been going through some health issues and didn't forsee ever being able to complete and enjoy his Bronco with his wife.
We are sharing with the Bronco community because we know how amazing you all are! So many have already began to volunteer their time, parts and funds! If you find it in your hearts to want to help us do this build for them, please message me directly. Thank you!❤ — with Andrew Thomas.

They have started a Go Fund Me, and hopefully there will be a list of needed parts soon so we can contribute that way. This is taking place in Oregon if anyone wants to lend a hand.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/brenner-...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Attachments

• IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2311.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2312.jpg
    IMG_2312.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2314.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 196

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice... I hope it works out well for the deserving folks...

our community rocks

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
If you follow the FB postings, they are getting parts donations too.