• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Dash Build

omureebe

Very, very, clean looking! I'm welding a panel in place of the factory speaker hole to clean up mine. I may repurpose the space later. But I like how you've cleaned it all up and have a purpose for things.

OP
OP
G

Georgelas

Loc.
Vienna
Thanks

Thanks guys. The big hose is part of my dust collector. It's just a big vacuum. Cannot wait to up this in the truck. More pics soon.

OP
OP
G

Georgelas

Loc.
Vienna
So here we go. The dash is in and now time to rewire the gauges. The previous gauges were made by auto meter. And suffice to say that nothing and I mean nothing was the same. That being said classic instruments really have it down pat. This speedometer went in with no problem and is adjustable for my 35 inch tires. I did need to put a new sending unit in the gas tank which is always fun. But with a little help from my friends it's starting to look really good.
5ape4eze.jpg
mutuha3e.jpg
qugybejy.jpg

OP
OP
G

Georgelas

Loc.
Vienna
knobs and switches

The Lights, Heater, Wipers is mounted in the bottom of the dash pointing down. The lights still pull forward however. I will snap a picture of the knobs later.

Cheers.