• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco dreams on hold

Krayzie

Loc.
Silver City
Well it looks like my dreams of building my bronco have been put on the back burner, for being as young as i am, i just found out i have a heart condition that almost took my life the other day, as of right now im out of work on medical leave until i can get everything figured out, im so bummed

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well I hope that you get better, and this forum should get you some good inspertion and will keep you occupied for good while. ;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WOW, good thoughts and prayers sent your way my Bronco brother!

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
The good news is you're still here! Hope you get better soon!

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Sorry to hear about your heart condition. Take care of yourself first.. The bronco will always be there waiting for you.

RyanITV

Loc.
Lewes, DE
Agree - the bright side is you're still around to look forward to building one in the years ahead!

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
I would rather have my dreams on hold and still be here to talk with everyone. Glad you are still with us and hope for a quick recovery.

Levi

OP
OP
Krayzie

Krayzie

Loc.
Silver City
U guys are right, ive been a lil depressed but, i have 2 sons and i adopted 4 other children as well and they need me, 32 years is way to young to leave them

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
U guys are right, ive been a lil depressed but, i have 2 sons and i adopted 4 other children as well and they need me, 32 years is way to young to leave them

That sounds like a great dream right there in itself! Take care of that condition and those kids and everything else will fall into place.;D

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Best of luck with getting better soon. Now you can use this time to really plan your bronco of the future. Keep on this site and you will be able to avoid all the mistakes I have made. ;D

Henry

Tasty Geezer

hope things turn around for you...sounds like you have a lot going for you even if your Bronco is on hold...we are always here for ya!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hang in there man and xx2 on what Gerbow said.;)And others too.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Dang man I hate to hear your not doing well. I hope the Docs get it figured out and you get well soon. Just take care of you and your family for now. Remember Broncos are very patient.;D

jperry1290

i ve learned that no matter how bad my day is someone else always has it worse. my friend has two kids with a genetic disease (battens) and they will be dead before their 20th b-day. keep your head up

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear about that. Count your blessings, get well soon and take it slow. The EB will be there when your ready to get back to her.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to hear.. Hang in there and thoughts/prayers sent your direction..