• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco dreams on hold

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
your bronco will be there, take care of YOU!!! somebody's gotta be around to teach your kids how to work on it!!!!!

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Sorry to hear about your condition! You are definitely in our prayers. If there is anything that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You take good care of your own self and get better...the Bronco will wait more patiently than perhaps you want to.;D

I lost one of my closest friends, at age 40, to a sudden heart attack. And he had just been given a major physical and a clean bill of health not weeks before it happened. Sounds like somebody up there wants you to stick around.

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
Dreams are just what they are, dreams whether they are on hold or soon to come! Take care of yourself and those around you and before you know it you'll be living your dream!!

Take care and get well!

70_Steve

Old Guy
Absolutely take care of yourself. Priorities are what they are, and your health comes first. Glad you're still around to take care of business. Prayers that you'll be around for a long time to come!

I lost one of my closest friends, at age 40, to a sudden heart attack. And he had just been given a major physical and a clean bill of health not weeks before it happened.
Sounds like Randy Blair, sportscaster for Baltimore channel 13 (Early 80's). Was about 40 from what I remember. Did series on sports medicine, had all the tests, then died of a heart attack playing in a basketball game.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
hang in there bronco's can wait a very long time. best wishes to you and get better soon

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Since you got some time off now tell us what the plans are for the Bronco.

OP
OP
Krayzie

Krayzie

Loc.
Silver City
Well im thinking i wanna take the manual shift off the column and move it to the floor, seems it would be easier to drive in the hills, i wanna lift it for sure maybe 4 inch or higher with some 33inch tires, do the disc brake conversion and install power booster, i also wanna bedline the inside, so many kids in and out brings alot of mud lol and possibly a soft top, which im still looking into ive heard mixed emotions on them and which one to buy, other than doing all of that haha i think its a pretty clean truck

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Have you looked into which of the lifts would work for you? All of the vendors have a good lift package in various stages.