• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver #1.

Unknown

Contributor
My Dad gave me his collection of old Bronco Driver mags and I've been sorting through them seeing what duplicates I now have and found this. I thought he had it, jut hadn't seen it in years. I wonder how many they produced?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 132

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They didn't produce enough, Cause I still need that edition..

too bad they won't re print them :(

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Is it that rare? :eek: Maybe I should take it out of the bathroom. ;)

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
I've given away numbers 1 -9, but i still have #10-14, #18. Free to anyone who wants them. I have already read them and i just cant see it as an item that is on the list when the show Pickers ends up at my door.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I have each and every one, and am willing to sell. Bids start at....?

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Issue #2 is the rarest and hardest to come by. I had to pay $50 for mine to complete my collection. A couple years ago issue #1 was easily available. I was able to get #1 from BD with no problem, but they said #2 was long gone and they did not produce very many.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Issue #2 is the rarest and hardest to come by. I had to pay $50 for mine to complete my collection. A couple years ago issue #1 was easily available. I was able to get #1 from BD with no problem, but they said #2 was long gone and they did not produce very many.

You got digital though right?? #1?

rixtasan

Contributor
When I bought my first Bronco the PO gave me a copy of Issue #5. Love George Trosley's representation of what a Bronco crawler looks like.;D

Attachments

• BDcover5.jpg
    BDcover5.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10