• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver #13 It's Here

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
i got one too! i didnt even know i had a subscripion. i remember before chrsitmas telling my wife i wanted one, but had no idea she ordered it. i dont think she even remembers ordering it. oh well, looks like a great mag! ;D

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't received mine yet. Kind of disappointed that they would choose an EB with Chevy drivetrain to put on the cover though.

cc

Loc.
eugene, oregon
I just got mine and I made it into the magazine. ;D Mine is on page 44; orange with dark tinted windows on the soft top. That was just great to see my rig in there from SOB!! Made my day!!

forestguy

Loc.
Reno, NV
I got mine too. Haven't had the right time to look through it. That will be tonight before I shower ;) .

BigO

I picked up mine in the mail on my way into work tonight. I have to wait until my lunch break however to start reading it, and it's driving me crazy :( .

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
cc said:
I just got mine and I made it into the magazine. ;D Mine is on page 44; orange with dark tinted windows on the soft top. That was just great to see my rig in there from SOB!! Made my day!!
From what I understand mine is on page 40 or thereabout.

cc

Loc.
eugene, oregon
yeah saddle up you are not only on page 40, but your on the other facing page (41) as well. Cool your in twice in two pages :eek: !

broncobilly_69

Loc.
Lebanon
my first one just showed up in the mail today. had never even heard of it, must be a free trial or something I got when I registered for this forum.
Looks like an interesting magazine.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Man, The way they send that thing out I won't see it for two more weeks. :(

eBronc

Loc.
Austin, Texas
I think outside the box.

Whooo hooo! They finally found room for my ZF article - page 67.

And before you ask - no, it's not running yet. Still gathering parts for my custom axles. Anybody got a reverse rotation D44 4:56 ring and pinion they want to sell....cheap?

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
SaddleUp said:
I haven't received mine yet. Kind of disappointed that they would choose an EB with Chevy drivetrain to put on the cover though.

Isnt that Robert Warke? I thought he had a crazy built 351W or are you referring to something else in his drivetrain? ?:?

gbronco

Loc.
Grasonville, MD
I received mine last week and much to my surprise they sent me two!!! Both addressed to me, hmmmmmm? Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows why the rear :eek: shackle was flipped up in the second "after" picture on page 60. It was in the "Raise 'em right" article on orange crush. The article or captions don't explain this, but I was wondering what the thinking was behind this as I may have installed my 5 1/2" springs incorrectly.

George

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i imagine they're just referring to installing the shackles in the stock position. it looks like someone did a shackle flip in the first pic.

i got 2 also last week.